Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Invest Nothing - Get Nothing!

People inquire me all the clip why I compose articles. They inquire me
oppugns like:

What do you such as an expert? Where make you learn this Internet stuff? How long have got you been doing this "Internet thing"? How much money have got you made and then they desire to see my bank account figures?

I compose articles based on a simple philosophy. I take what works and usage it to leave some saneness into the brainsick hyped up human race of Internet marketing. I also apply what I have got learned to the running play of an my Home based business.

The Internet can be a very impersonal. Sometimes it seems
almost barren in its approach. Everywhere people are trying
to sell something. Buy this - purchase that - purchase mine don't buy
the other cats because it sucks, etc.

When you don't purchase then they get insulted. If the bulk of these so-called Internet land sites were existent human race brick and howitzer supplies they would be forced to fold their businesses within the first few weeks, or months.

Why?

For one of following two reasons:

1) The law would close them down for making such as wild, and false, advertisement claims. (Note: That is exactly what the FTC is starting to make to many websites!)

2) The shop proprietors would tally off the bulk of their
possible clients with their carnival, take the money and run, style of hawking their inferior commodity or the same commodity you will happen on 100s of other sites.

Occassionally Iodine get an electronic mail from one of my readers asking me for advice on one of the many "categories" of Internet marketing. The underside line of every inquiry I get is how to be "SUCCESSFUL" in working from home and marketing on the Internet.

The thing that intriques me most is that these people who
compose to me never desire to pass any money or put any of
their clip to be successful. All they desire is some magical
expression that volition give them instant "riches". They are hardly ever willing to pass one thin dime or put any of their clip at all.

People don't look to believe they need to educate themselves
about every aspect of online marketing. All they desire is for person to manus them the replies on a Ag platter. No work or investing in clip or money to learn how to market - another words they aren't willing to make anything.

The kicker is that people are actually convinced that you can make NOTHING to go rich except throw up an awkward website. Then within a few hebdomads they'll do a luck and retire to Tahiti!

I would wish to share with you the typical electronic mail that I get where a reader is asking for help. I'll get a petition for some information on the fast ones to being a success with an online business.

The first thing I usually make is to inquire the individual some questions. The inquiries I inquire are always the same. They are:

- Exactly what are you promoting?
- Is it an Affiliate program(s) or is it your ain program, book, etc. and if its an Affilaite programme are you promoting more than than one?
- How long have got you been trying Internet marketing?
- What is your website url?
- What is your Alexa land site ranking?
- Who is your webhost provider?
- How are you advertisement (Traffic exchanges, classified
ads, FFA sites, ezine ads, PPC)?
- What tools make you utilize to learn from (special membership
sites, ebooks, ezines you read on a regular basis, on-line
study courses, information sites, etc.)?
- How many hours a twenty-four hours are you devoting to your marketing
efforts?
- Why did you get into Internet Marketing in the first
place?
- Exactly what are your specific 1 month, 3 month, 1 twelvemonth ends and 5 twelvemonth goals. What would you like to get out of your efforts?
- Is this a hobby, a passionateness or a pure net income motive?

Rarely is anyone able, or willing, to reply more than than two or three of these questions. If you've read my past articles you cognize how strongly I believe in setting aside some clip every twenty-four hours to learn and turn your knowledge and your accomplishment sets.

I usually answer back with some of the things the individual needs to make to turn their business. Then more than likely than not I get some crisp answer of why I'm not giving them some secret formula. Or a personal attack on me because I take NOT to boast about how much money I may have got made in my ain Internet marketing efforts.

My reply to that is a simple one. I would rather leave
this human race with many friends and co-workers that know, and
trust me, than to set an few thousand in the bank by being a
dishonest beat and bilking people of their hard earned money.

On all of my websites you will happen my full contact information - including my existent computer address and telephone number. If you look at a 1,000 land sites you'll be lucky to happen this same information on more than than a couple of twelve other websites. Why?

People believe they can throw up a website with a sales page, sell you something, cod the money and run. No bother, no
real number guarantee, no duty - nothing. If that is what you believe then you too are in the class of:

Invest Nothing - Get Nothing

I often get the feeling that those who compose me don't want
to listen Oregon learn - they just desire some charming quick fix! Being a successful netprenuer is not a given...You MUST EARN your success.

As I said in an earlier article "What is more than of import -
Time or Money" it WILL take some of each. You can pass more than money and take a small less clip - Oregon visa-versa. However, your best consequences will be if you pass the clip AND some money!

When I started my ain Internet marketing I put a budget of how much money, and time, I was going to utilize for all of my marketing efforts. It was a very small budget, and it still is, but it was what I knew I could afford. I have got got got actually spent most of my marketing budget learning the ends and outs of Internet marketing and very small on existent paid advertising.

You have heard me state this before I ALWAYS have been and will go on to always be a student. I am taking a small amount of my earnings each calendar month and adding to my training, knowledge and promotional efforts.

One of the most of import things I have got learned is that NOT ONE of the six figure earners ever got where they are by taking shortcuts. They have got all invested tons of clip and/or money into their efforts, albeit some more than than others. The point is this:
NO Attempt = NO Results
BUT
MASSIVE Attempt = MASSIVE Results!

If all you desire is a free ride, the lazy manner out, money for nil and boots for free - then all you'll get is NOTHING! You only get back what you set into your business.

Invest Nothing = Get Nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home